READ THE LATEST NEWS FROM OUR LAW FIRM, LEGISLATION AND CROATIA.
Nanobit, a Croatian video game developer, has become part of the Swedish Stillfront Group, a global group of gaming studios and a market leader in the free-to-play online strategy game genre. Stillfront Group has acquired Croatia-based game development studio, Nanobit, for $148 million, or about HRK 1 billion. The Transaction will be executed in few phases, whereof 78% of Nanobit’s shares will be purchased, and the remaining 22% will be purchased for a second condition based on Nanobit’s performance in fiscal 2021 and 2022.
Stillfront Group is one of the largest global gaming groups and market leader in the free-to-play online strategy games genre with a diverse portfolio of more than 50 games played by over two billion users. Headquartered in Stockholm, Stillfront is a powerhouse of 14 gaming studios from the US, UK, Germany, France, the MENA region and Asia. The company is publicly listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market.
Nanobit was founded 8 years ago, with no initial capital, no office and only two computers. Today, Nanobit is present with its games in more than 150 countries worldwide and employs 125 highly educated people. Nanobit’s games have been downloaded more than 145 million times, and are played by over 10 million active players from all continents on a monthly basis.
This site uses basic cookies that allow you to improve its features and content and analyze its usage. By clicking on accept you agree to the above.