READ THE LATEST NEWS FROM OUR LAW FIRM, LEGISLATION AND CROATIA.
Agronom owners and Czech giant Agrofert have successfully completed the transaction regarding the sale and purchase of the majority shares in Agronom. Agrofert thus became the 70 percent owner of Agronom, while the current owner Darko Aračić will keep the remaining 30 percent stake in the company.
This transaction is the direct entry of Agrofert into the Croatian market with agricultural inputs and goods, and it is the first capital investment of Agrofert in Croatia. Agrofert based in Prague, whose activity is in the chemical industry, fertilizer production, agriculture, food production and forestry, has an important place in Central and Eastern Europe.
Agronom is one of the largest companies operating in Croatian agriculture through raw materials and contracting agricultural production with farmers, grain and oilseed stores, managing its own primary agricultural production, as well as the distribution of tractors and agricultural machinery.
This site uses basic cookies that allow you to improve its features and content and analyze its usage. By clicking on accept you agree to the above.